PPCC was founded in 1879 in downtown Santa Cruz. It was a thriving ministry and the Lord blessed the work. In 1965, the congregation built and moved into a new facility on the Camp Santa Cruz property at 26th and Portola. PPCC has been historically owned and governed by a denomination called Advent Christian but is currently under a leadership team that comes from churches all over the evangelical “map” – Presbyterian, Assemblies of God and Four-Square Church background, to name a few. We are all working together as one church under the ultimate leadership of Jesus Christ, to see His mission and message revealed to the people of Santa Cruz. PPCC celebrates its inter-denominational roots and diversity as our vision and mission are rooted in the orthodox teachings from the Bible.